- 19 February at 17.30 the Court is expected to arrive in Piazza Sissi to kick off the Carnival celebrations with music and dancing.
- Monday 20 February at 16.00: Live the experience "Tea with Sissi"
- Tuesday 21 February at 3.00 pm: Children's Carnival, big party for all children.
- Wednesday 22 February from 18.00: "Hapsburg Aperitif", the celebrations continue in Madonna di Campiglio in the company of Princess Sissi.
- Thursday 23 February at 9.30: Live the experience of the "Sciata Habsburg", the parade in period costume together with the royal couple and the court, accompanied by ski instructors. 5.30 pm: Traveling entertainment in the town center (organized by the Pro Loco Madonna di Campiglio).
- Friday 24 February at 19.00: Emperor's Grand Ball, the traditional Ball in period costume in the historic Hofer Hall of the Hotel Des Alpes. Aperitif, musical entertainment and dance.